“Excellent and consistent over many years...”
Review of The Pasta Factory

The Pasta Factory
Ranked #19 of 195 Restaurants in Penticton
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Port Coquitlam
“Excellent and consistent over many years...”
Reviewed June 27, 2010

Excellent and consistent over many years. One of the best values anywhere.

Alberta
“Poor quality & customer service”
Reviewed August 6, 2009

We visited this restaurant in July 2009. We were in Penticton for part of a day and picked up a brochure for the restaurant. The prices looked reasonable so we thought we'd try the food. One dish ordered was lasagne. My husband specifically asked if it had meat sauce or just tomatoe sauce. We were told meat sauce. However, when it arrived it was a small portion and full of tomatoes without a bit of meat to be found. He turned over the lasagne in the pan thinking it was lurking underneath- but no meat. When we mentioned it to the server she offered another entree. My husband picked a veal cutlet sandwhich with soup. It took 45 minutes to arrive. I had totally eaten my meal and was sitting waiting by the time he started the meal. We asked to speak to the manager only to be told that she had looked at the lasagne when it was returned and found the meat at the bottom. It was not at the bottom or anywhere else- my husband looked! We complained about the time to make a substitute item and she told us that it took time to prepare the veal. It would have been appreciated if the server had told us he would wait that length of time and my husband wouldn't have ordered an entree like that. Interesting enough, I had ordered the veal sandwhich and I received it within 15 minutes of ordering. So- I'm not sure why it would take 45 minutes for my husband's especially when it was to compensate for food that wasn't acceptable. The manager had a no care attitude and we didn't even receive an apology. This is poor quality and customer service.

1 Thank Alberta52
Seattle
“Great food and service”
Reviewed July 11, 2009

We dined here on a tuesday night which happened to be 1/2 price appetizer night. We were surprised with the size of the appetizer portions, almost the size of entrees. We had the greek salad and prawns, the kids of course had noodles, all the food was great. The service was wonderful. We were camping and the waitress boxed our leftovers and also offered plastic cutlery. We had cocktails which were good, not a real extensive wine selection though, expected more local wines to be on the menu.

Calgary
“Gotta Go”
Reviewed March 27, 2009

Phenomenal pasta and superb ribs. Love the bellinis too. Excellent service. A must try.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook