“Dismal!!”

Ranked #144 of 195 Restaurants in Penticton
Penticton, Canada
“Dismal!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

All I wanted was a bowl of French Onion Soup, so I was delighted to see it on the menu. Unfortunately I should have read the reviews before I left home...... Service was slow, the soup that looked appetizing was tasteless and tepid, and the yam fries my partner ordered were cold. No one came near to inquire how the food was. We were cramped for time and hungry, so the absense of uneaten food said nothing for our disappointment in the meal. I did appreciate the large jug of water they brought to our table when we asked for a refill. I don't expect to return, unless its a very hot day and I'm especially thirsty.

• Visited December 2012

Penticton
“High price for less than average food and poor service”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

High price for less than average food and poor service. It is the Cherry Lane Mall but can't think of a reason to try it again.

BC
“Dirty, expensive and poor service.”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I hate to write a totally negative review, (this is my first one!)- but the two times I have dined at this restaurant I have had the same experience. Both times it was not overly busy, the waitress was NOT friendly at all and it took forever to get my food, and you can forget refills on coffee as they don't come around to check and see if everything is OK. I actually felt like I was an inconvience to her day! Tables stayed dirty the whole time I was there, (yet the waitresses didn't really seem to be doing anything). The floor looked like it hadn't been vaccumed in order a week. The first time I was taken out for lunch so don't remember the cost - however the second time when I was paying I was surprised at how expensive it was for average food in a dirty restaurant with crappy service. I will not go there again, ever. Hit the food court across the way, you will be much happier spending your hard-earned money there.

• Visited August 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Worst Service in Penticton”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Been there a few times and when I finally got what I actually ordered it tasted good, the servers appear to be completely overwhelmed and unable to provide a coffee let alone your order. On average it takes about 15-20 min to get a drink and I have had to send my food back upto 4x in one meal cause it wasn't even close to what I ordered (I order bacon and eggs, she comes out with pancakes, then steak, then an omlet, then French toast!!) and every single time I have been there (approx.. 6 times over 3 years) one or more tables has got up and walked out due to lack of service or lack of food lol.

5 Thank Cdntraverse
Princeton BC
“good food”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

the food and the service all both very good here, breakfast or lunch is always very good. Haven't had supper there, but I imagine it's just as good.

• Visited August 2012