“Great place to Sri for coffee and food”
Review of Pacific Brimm - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pacific Brimm
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

It's so rare to find a place that provides good coffee, good food and good service. The Brimm has all three. I highly recommend you stop by and sample some of their coffee. Try one of the wraps or the pasta salad, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I have been going to this little coffee shop for several years now and continue to enjoy it even though ownership has changed hands.
The coffee continues to be good quality and the staff continues to be cheerful and welcoming. They also try hard to ensure you can get in and out quickly when they know you are on a 'coffee break'.
The new owner has done a fair bit of sprucing up of the decor and if he/she hasn't already switched out the two easy chairs, it would be the one recommendation I would make (I was last there just over a month ago).

Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

Meet my sis once a week,usually here. We like the salads,baking,soup have tried a variety of food,all good. Friendly staff,clean bathrooms!

Reviewed August 7, 2011

I'm sorry to say that I've stopped going to the Pacific Brimm except for a couple times a year, just to check. I used to go regularly for a wrap and a drink, but over time it seems that employee training has gotten a little lax. The quality of the food and drink depends a little too much on which employee is preparing them, and the management doesn't seem overly concerned with ensuring good, consistent service.

As they say, in business, consistency is key, and unfortunately the Pacific Brimm is sadly lacking in that department. When they're "on" they're great, but I don't really like to play the lotto with my coffee drinks.

That said, the wraps are quite good. As I understand it, the wraps themselves are made fresh, special for the shop. There's variety in the wrap choices, but I find that each one is made just a little better with one or two substitutions or additions. As substitutions cost extra, it makes the cynical side of me wonder!

2  Thank help_im_a_bug
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 27, 2007

yeeeeeeeee i love this place

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook