“Inconsistent”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pacific Brimm
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I'm sorry to say that I've stopped going to the Pacific Brimm except for a couple times a year, just to check. I used to go regularly for a wrap and a drink, but over time it seems that employee training has gotten a little lax. The quality of the food and drink depends a little too much on which employee is preparing them, and the management doesn't seem overly concerned with ensuring good, consistent service.

As they say, in business, consistency is key, and unfortunately the Pacific Brimm is sadly lacking in that department. When they're "on" they're great, but I don't really like to play the lotto with my coffee drinks.

That said, the wraps are quite good. As I understand it, the wraps themselves are made fresh, special for the shop. There's variety in the wrap choices, but I find that each one is made just a little better with one or two substitutions or additions. As substitutions cost extra, it makes the cynical side of me wonder!

2  Thank help_im_a_bug

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 27, 2007

yeeeeeeeee i love this place

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook