“Always amazing food and great service!”

Mykonos Pizza & Spaghetti House
Ranked #33 of 212 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is one of our favourite restaurants to go to. Their pasta and pizza is the best in town. They have a very homey atmosphere.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Every time we go to Penticton we make sure we have a meal here. Wonderful owners and staff. I LOVE their bake Raviolli and my husband always has pizza.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I would recommend going here to anyone. We loved the atmosphere and the service and the food. Will be going back for sure. Very satisfied. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 12, 2018 via mobile

Everyone I know raved about this place so I finally got the chance to go but I was slightly disappointed. I'd like to believe it's just the one item I got (meat ravioli in meat sauce) but it was very bland. I'd be tempted to go back and try one of the Greek dishes instead since that seems to be more of what they're known for. The service was also kind of slow but polite enough. For now I'd give it a 3 but hopefully that rating will go up after another visit.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for an early dinner with friends. Great service, very inviting comfortable restaurant. Cozy and warm as they had their fireplace burning. The pizza was fabulous, we had the special. We will definitely go back.

Date of visit: December 2018