“Surprisingly good”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is nicely decorated in the greek theme. We ordered the mykonos pizza, which was very tasteful although it contained too many different ingredients, but that was the only remark I could come up with. We also had some garlic bread, which was only 2 dollars. Good value for the money (35dollar for 2 pizzas, garlic bread and 2 cokes). Service was fast and friendly.

There are newer reviews for Mykonos Pizza & Spaghetti House

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I went to the Mykonos thinking it was Theo's to be honest.

I was welcomed warmly and served with an enjoyable meal. I am not sure why it wasn't as busy and I expected, but I would recommend it to any visitor.

I understand they make very good pizza as well.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We've been there several time and always enjoy the food. Excellent service and the price is always reasonable.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

For these days and times the prices at Mykonos are very affordable as I had my daughter with me and we ordered a medium pizza, shared a small starter salad and pita bread and I had two Kokanee and bill came to $28 total after I left a $3.92 tip, wow! Was so impressed and only concerns are they are not open on Sundays and no authentic Greek or Italian music which would have been so nice as place was packed. Food was tasty and owners were friendly. Please have some light music on for next time! (:

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I have been going to Mykonos for over 15 years. Every summer I go at least once. If you are going for dinner and want a great meal and good service try this place. The pizza and the chicken souvlaki are fantastic. The only bad thing is the drinks, pop is charged by the glass. If your thirsty just drink water or it gets very expensive.