“I love here”

La Casa Ouzeria Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 199 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to La Casa Ouzeria Restaurant! Your hosts the Portalakis Family welcome you to the La Casa Ouzeria Restaurant. La Casa Ouzeria has been a fixture in Penticton for over 19 years providing the best in Greek and Italian Cusine. Our restaurant exudes a style that is authentic Greek reminiscent of the magical country itself. La Casa Ouzeria is family owned and operated. Our experienced staff radiates a warm, gracious and lively spirit that serves to convey a sense of assurance to fully exceed the expectations of our guests. We invite you take a look around our website and please give us a call to reserve your table tonight! Our goal is to offer traditional food and a style of service that will make you feel welcome and special. We prepare our dishes with sensitivity and care and we hope that your visit to La Casa Ouzeria Restaurant will be a memorable one. The Portalakis Family and Staff thank you for choosing La Casa Ouzeria Restaurant for your dining pleasures; where nobody is a stranger, they just haven't met yet. Enjoy. OPA!
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I am outgoing person and I go restaurant a lot. Always I check meal, personnel attitude, cleanness, and price.
This restaurant has all, good meal, nice personnel, clean, and compare to meal good price. If you go to Penticton you should go to this restaurant.

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Found this gem amongst average places in and around the okanagon area. Wow wow wow. As we were walkin up there was staff cleaning the outside walkways and windows. Inside we were greeted promptly and the smell of fresh linens and fine food set us up for high expectations. We had our three year old son with us and they were mindful an polite to him. We ordered quickly and the food came in a reasonable time and exceeded my expectations. The tzaziki was the best! The saganaki was not the best I've had but good. My husband had the lamb and spaghetti special and said it was moist and I saw it fell right off the bone. My sole was similar in preparation and on par with what I've had in Portugal. The vegetables were prepared perfectly. The entire place was such a treat, my only con is that it's not in my home town! I can't wait to return next summer.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Food was amazing and service was spot on. Food was prepared well and came quickly. Male server was very friendly and attentive. A great spot for a dinner out.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Quaint patio setting and nicely appointed spacious restaurant. Friendly service and really good food. Family owned and clearly passionate for the business.

My last experience was sitting solo on the patio with a nice glass of wine and a absolutely delicious prawn in a very tasty tomato sauce appetizer. You won't be disappointed if Greek food is your thing.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

We had a fantastic experience. Seated right away and the service was great. My son had the Alfredo pasta - he loved it. That was after he finished two delicious buns. I had the dolmades and a small Greek salad - the salad brought me right back to Greece, which we visited 21 years ago. My daughter had the Chicken alla Grec - very tasty moist chicken. Finally, my wife had the San Marzano pasta - very good as well. We sat outside, so a little loud due to traffic, but a nice patio experience. Our server, Rose really knew her stuff and was easily able to walk us through our wine and food selections. Eat inside, other than that it was awesome and very reasonably priced!