“Great food, friendly great staff”

La Casa Ouzeria Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 198 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to La Casa Ouzeria Restaurant! Your hosts the Portalakis Family welcome you to the La Casa Ouzeria Restaurant. La Casa Ouzeria has been a fixture in Penticton for over 19 years providing the best in Greek and Italian Cusine. Our restaurant exudes a style that is authentic Greek reminiscent of the magical country itself. La Casa Ouzeria is family owned and operated. Our experienced staff radiates a warm, gracious and lively spirit that serves to convey a sense of assurance to fully exceed the expectations of our guests. We invite you take a look around our website and please give us a call to reserve your table tonight! Our goal is to offer traditional food and a style of service that will make you feel welcome and special. We prepare our dishes with sensitivity and care and we hope that your visit to La Casa Ouzeria Restaurant will be a memorable one. The Portalakis Family and Staff thank you for choosing La Casa Ouzeria Restaurant for your dining pleasures; where nobody is a stranger, they just haven't met yet. Enjoy. OPA!
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Was recommended to us by a friend who used to live in Penticton. The food was fabulous, portions generous and the staff were great. It was pretty busy but staff made us fel welcome and was definitely worth the wait.

1  Thank Rae Rae C

Reviewed August 30, 2012

My family spent 1 week traveling through the okanagan. This restaurant was not a horible experience, but was def NOT the highlight of our trip. Waitress seemed confused, and the food would have been tasty, but was cold.

1  Thank mandy a
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My wife read multiple reviews of this restaurant and when we drove into town, we had to try it.
We arrived early on a Monday evening and got seated quickly. The Kalamari appetizer was a good portion with a very nice just batter, much like what I had in Athens a few years back. I opted for a bit of Italian for my dinner and had the Lasagna, once again a good portion for the price; I have had better....... in Rome ;)

Dinner wrapped up with a wonderful Tiramisu, I ate half and then I had to take the rest back to the Hotel as I had a bit too much to eat (I'm not 18 with a black hole of an appetite anymore).

The staff was friendly and the food was very good, considering it was a Monday night it did fill up quite quickly. The decor was reminiscent of an Italian Villa with Greek art spread about, a bit of Europe in the heart of Penticton.

2  Thank NomadOU812
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We waited an 1 and 30 min for our food and half of us didn't get what we ordered and it was really cold!

1  Thank Kiki504100
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We chose this restaurant to meet family for a "pre-Ironman" get-together for a party of six. Appetizers were a tzatsiki and houmous plate with pita bread, which rivaled anything I tasted in Greece.
Our indoor corner table was spacious and although the place was hopping, our meals arrived quickly and the servers made sure our water was topped up and that any extra requests were delivered promptly.
My mixed salad was excellent, as was my garlic prawn dish. Others in the group enjoyed their lamb and lasagne. The exception was my partner, who said he'd had better pasta.
All said, we enjoyed our experience!

1  Thank Islander280