“Change of pace”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Penticton, Canada
“Change of pace”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Good food, took many years to come here and not dissapointed.
Nice romantic meal.

Penticton
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We went early in the year and it was as though they were not really open. They did not have a printed menu and so it was hard to know what to pick and also we were not given any prices. The meal was disappointing and then another couple arrived and they were given a cocktail menu which we hadn't been offered even though we sat for twenty minutes waiting for service. Everything was very slow and the meal was lacking in presentation and flavour. We had eaten there before and also had booked the table this time. I never received a response to my letter pointing out the problems, so I don't think we will be going back. $190 for a poor meal is not very good.

2 Thank doglady55
Burnaby, Canada
“Disappointing!”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Bogners had been recommended. My expectations were high. I was extremely disappointed. The duck I was served was so dry it was impossible to eat. Perhaps the regular chef was not in the kitchen the night I dined there. Service was lovely.

Visited March 2012
Canada
“Haven't been throught the front door”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Dropped by to see if we could get in for supper. Was quite rudely told no..... "You must have a reservation you know" was the middle aged lady response. However a very nice young lady came and recommended Theo's. I won't go there again

Visited April 2011
3 Thank northgirl61
Banff, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a treat!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We really enjoyed the food. It was fresh and delicious, prepared with alot of care. When we had finished we were lucky eough to chat with the chef, owner and gardener. What a fantastic concept this resteraunt has. As a chef myself i know how hard it is to always get your hands on quality produce, this place has its own garden. Its awsame to know you are eating home grown organic food.

Visited October 2011