“Authentic, good-sized portions”

Dining options: Reservations
Osaka, Japan
“Authentic, good-sized portions”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I normally go to Isshin across the street but decided to give this place a try and I'm glad I did. Service was quite fast and the food was great. I also liked the layout and decor - there are many places in Japan that look just like this place. I will definitely go back.

• Visited August 2013

Kelowna, Canada
“Decent sushi but expensive -”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try Ginza because Dream Cafe is closed across the street on Monday and Tuesday -

Reasonable sushi but felt it was expensive for the quality -

Overall not bad except our empty plates were left on our table for 20 minutes while the restaurant was essentially empty -

• Visited August 2013
Penticton, Canada
“The Best Sushi in Penticton”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is the best sushi restaurant in town. We are locals and we have been going to Ginza for about six years. We go there at least once a month. When we have company visiting we always take them to this restaurant. Service is sometimes spotty but the food is always excellent and prices are reasonable. We live in a desert and the fish needs to be shipped from the coast so can't expect prices to be as good as in Vancouver or Toronto, but still pretty reasonable. Considering this is central BC and I've eaten sushi in coastal cities, this is just as good as anywhere I've eaten.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ehBitz
Peachland, Canada
“excellent sushi”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I love this restaurant and I am a regular. Charlie is always our waiter. The food is great and the portions are generous. They often even have uni (sea urchin) Service is also outstanding.

Visited July 2013
Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
“Consistently Great!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I visit Ginza on a regular basis with our group of friends and the service is always good, the food is fantastic, and it is priced right. Far better than any other sushi restaurant in the city and we will continue to return as long as they continue to be consistently great!

• Visited June 2013