“Most Excellent!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spiro's Cubby Hole

Spiro's Cubby Hole
Ranked #22 of 190 Restaurants in Penticton
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Most Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Dropped in for lunch on a Tuesday... was impressed by the comfortable atmosphere, and the interesting decor. The service was very fast and very friendly. I tried the "seafood crepes" and was absolutely happy with them. The dish arrived quickly, and came with two enormous stuffed crepes baked in a very light, very creamy bechamel sauce, with rather nice Caesar salad on the side. The Seafood within was exceptionally good: seasoned salmon, shrimps, and crab. LOTS of seafood, these two crepes were supremely stuffed! (and so was I, by the time I got out of there...). Overall, this dish was exquisite - Spiro is a REAL CHEF, have no doubt about it!

The coffee was excellent, and I was so enchanted with the place that I went a bit overboard and ordered a Baklava for dessert. Baklava was very tasty and very SUBSTANTIAL... it took me quite some time (and couple more cups of coffee) to get through it. All in all, a relaxed and thoroughly enjoyable luncheon.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank mm__j__ww

Kelowna, Canada
“Kelowna visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

I had heard about this chef and how he makes every dish something special. My girl friend and I decided to drive to penticton to find out what people in our circle were excited about,
We ordered the specials that evening and were blown away by the presentation and the outstanding tastes of each part of our meals. Place was packed but the service was fast and Very organized. We don't have any thing this in Kelowna.
Will definitely be coming back with more friends
Marie and Shelly

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Marie S
Kelowna, Canada
“Outstanding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I came upon this restaurant while traveling thu Penticton.
It reminds me of the great little eateries in wine country of Southern California. The atmosphere in unique and the meals are to "DIE" for... Every part of my meal was so refreshing. Simply great. It says Penticton's best kept secret.. Well I don't think that will last for long. Look forward to coming back to meet the chef again. ...4 stars
David Adair ?..Seattle Washington

1 Thank David A
Summerland
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Wonderful food and great atmosphere. Good to have the old "Spiro's" back. The enlarged seating area makes the restaurant feel less crowded. Went with a group and will all be back again.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Bunkie101
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Greek food I've had in town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Went to the cubby hole for the first time, very impressed with the server she did a very good job. The meal chicken a la grec I had was neatly prepared with care, as my first time eating at the cubby hole I was very impressed and will be coming back there again. Oh and the dessert was good.

Awesome first impression for my new taste of Greek food.

Thanks for the awesome experience.

1 Thank Greekfoodlover2013