“Best Greek food I've had in town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Spiro's Cubby Hole

Spiro's Cubby Hole
Ranked #23 of 192 Restaurants in Penticton
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Greek food I've had in town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Went to the cubby hole for the first time, very impressed with the server she did a very good job. The meal chicken a la grec I had was neatly prepared with care, as my first time eating at the cubby hole I was very impressed and will be coming back there again. Oh and the dessert was good.

Awesome first impression for my new taste of Greek food.

Thanks for the awesome experience.

1 Thank Greekfoodlover2013

Penticton
“Waitress has memory lapse”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I asked the waitress 3 times if she could turn the music down. I couldn't hear my Mom who was sitting across from me. I also had to ask her for water 3 Times. I don't have a memory , so I understand when a waitress can't remember. Write it down. She lost her tip. You shouldn't have to ask so many times. Other than that , the food was good. They have renovated and added more tables. I was there twice in January. They had given tables forms to fill out to win something. Both times , we weren't given one. I don't know if it had to do with us not drinking alcohol.

• Visited January 2013
4 Thank Whatsfordinner1964
Vancouver, Canada
“Great greek food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

My lady and I saw this place on trip advisor so we gave it a shot. We were in Penticton in October so the town wasn't to busy. When we went to find it, the appearance from the outside can be very misleading,you could walk or drive right by it. Once inside you know the food is going to be good.It has a nice warm comfortable small town family feel to it, just what we were looking forward to.Our waitress was polite and professional. The food we ordered was hot, fresh,and authentic tasting. We would visit again on our next trip to Penticton.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank nikokam17
Okanagan Falls
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had only ever walked by this resturant thinking it was just open during the day. What a surprise when I went there for dinner with my sister and found it to be the best place I had eaten it Penticton.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Darrell M
Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
“Best Greek in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Theo's has the atmosphere, but this place has THE FOOD! My favourite Greek restaurant in town, no doubt about it. I reccomend their calamari (the best I have had anywhere...and I'll try it anywhere) and the amzing shrimp salad. It's a tiny little place, but the decor is sweet and homey and the food just can't be beat.

• Visited October 2012