“Skilled, gentle teachers ~ sweet space”
Review of Purple Lotus Yoga

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Purple Lotus Yoga
Port Dover, Canada
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Skilled, gentle teachers ~ sweet space”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I've decided to seek out yoga classes as I travel. Purple Lotus came up in a google search and I gave them a try, The actual studio is a nice bright space with clean, comfortable, tiled floors and big windows that let in lots of natural light but maintain privacy. The studio is stocked with blankets, blocks, bolsters, straps & anything you may need to support you during your practice.

What makes this place awesome however, is the teachers!! I had the great fortune to attend classes with four of the teachers and they are each experienced, highly trained, gentle, compassionate souls.
Whether you're experienced or brand new, whether you live in the area or are just passing through like me. . . this studio is worth a visit!

Visited July 2014