“Volunteering for Crimestoppers”

Ranked #51 of 224 Restaurants in Penticton
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great evening. Their supper was perfect and drinks reasonable. Lots of room and they helped sponsor the fundraiser for Crimestoppers. My first time there but I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (98)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So stopping for some dinner. BIG SCORE. Wing night. Yummy. My favourite.
The wings were hands down the best I ever had. BIG PLUMP JUICY WINGS. freshly prepared. Fantastic sauce. Just the right heat. I also order the French onion soup. That was not good. Quit bland and salt didn’t help much. My Aunt had the Monty Cristo sandwich and was happy with it. The bread looked yummy from my side. Thick sliced and lots of cheese.
Our server was really friendly and very efficient.
Great service for some Islanders on a business visit.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed January 21, 2019

Best pub food in town. Service is great. Atmosphere is excellent and it always seems busy... Handy for lunch before shopping at Safeway..

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 27, 2018

My favorite so I can't say anything about the other food but I love the pizza here. Fast service and great waitresses every time.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 25, 2018

We were in Penticton on business and stopped for lunch. We had not been here for a while. The service was excellent, and the food was outstanding.

Date of visit: October 2018