“Best Beach Hotel in Penticton”
Review of Crown Resort Motel

Crown Resort Motel
Ranked #10 of 43 Hotels in Penticton
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The separate bedroom and low price is what makes this the best beach hotel, as is so nice to be able to have friends back to the room and not have to worry about everyone hanging out on the bed.

Plus the rooms have fridge and table for eating, all and all a great hotel in a great location!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have stayed at the Crown Motel a number of times and found it to be very pleasant, quiet and productive. The rooms to be spacious and clean and well equipped The kitchenette was very convenient, with a large fridge and freezer, and workinng stove.
The staff are very friendly and accommodating, and the owner takes a personal interest in her guests, making sure that everything about their stay is perfect.
I was there on business, so was looking for a quiet place to get some work done - and the Crown definitely fit the bill. Having a beautiful view of the lake certainly helps with the atmosphere.
I will definitely be back again to stay at this little gem of a resort

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed at the Crown Motel a few years ago with my grandson and so enjoyable was my stay that now my son and I shall be booking for a stay in July of this year (2013) I can most certainly without a hesitation recommend this friendly motel to any who thinking to stay there.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My fiancee and I are planning our Sept. wedding in Penticton and are having many guests stay here.The reception is in the same complex as the Vallarta Grill Mexican Restaurant. So Yummy! So convenient too, right out our suite's door! We stayed a few days in early March to organize details and the owner was sooo accomodating and really went our of her way to help us.We not only found exactly what we were looking for, we received great prices too! Our own stay was wonderful and we loved having a kitchenette for cooking. Everything was very new and clean. We have booked ourselves into a beautiful suite for the wedding as well as room with a gorgeous view for our photographer.
We couldn't be happier!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed here last year and am making a point to review this lovely place as I promised the owner. She was more than accommodating of my needs (solo female traveller) and the room was spacious, clean, well equipped and cozy! Nice comfy bed and beautiful view of the water. I understand Penticton and area gets rowdy teens (groups of 4 and up) who want to pile into a room, overdrink, be noisy and generally wreck the place. This owner makes sure that doesn't happen so if you read a review criticizing this wonderful resort, it's coming from one of them.... So take my advice and call here first to book your stay in this beautiful part of Canada..... :-)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank virgilandlaverne
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the Crown on the Weekend of September 21,22, 2012. The prices were really reasonable. It was very close to the beach, staff were friendly and helpful. The bed are comfortable, room was clean, it is not a fancy hotel but you are not paying the same price as the fancy hotels. I will stay there again, and bring my family. Great place to stay.

Room Tip: There are different types of rooms. There are family rooms with sitting areas, Kitchens and then th...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank RDSmith1951
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We stayed here for 3 night in September and have 0 complaints. The room was very clean, we had with fresh sheets and towels every day, the rates were good, the staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpful, and the location is excellent! Deffnatley would recommend this place to friends & family and will be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple