“New chicken burger”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #11 of 15 Quick Bites in Penticton
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

The new maple bacon chicken burger taste good but not made right the bun is meant to be a croissant but I got a regular bun this havnt been the only mess up on any of my orders penticton Wendy's has let me down one too many times

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Albert W

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

15 minute drive through, wrong orders, communication issues, no napkins, no straws. Bit of a train wreck for fast food and it has been crossed off the list for future visits.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2018

The young man at the counter would not let me speak to a supervisor when he told me there were no gluten free products in the restaurant. He was not willing to help in any way. I could not find any info using my iPhone yet when I came home to the laptop there were a number of options. Very abrupt and rude young man did not help the situation.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018

We were in Wendy's near the end of January for lunch.

We had their Apple Pecan Chicken Salad. It was excellent & very tasty!
A great Weight Watchers salad. With the new Weight Watchers Zero Point foods the only foods you would count is the Pecans (I chose not to add the Pecans), the cheese & the great Pomegranate Vinaigrette salad dressing.

The salad has a great mix of red & green apples, crumbled blue cheese or you can have cheddar cheese.

Will be back for the Apple Pecan Chicken Salad again from Osoyoos!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2017

The Spicy Chicken combo is the best my friends! Yummy chicken ensconced in a bun with lettuce and tomato and mayo with all the trimmings and some sea salt fries and a cold coke (yes, with ice!). Cant beat it. Drive thru team are champs!!!

Date of visit: September 2017