“A Quick and Tasty Snack”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #12 of 14 Quick Bites in Penticton
Reviewed December 17, 2018

After a long day of Christmas shopping as well as a trip to the Kelowna Airport to get my niece, we stopped at McDonald's for a meal. We used the automated ordering system to select our food. After placing our orders, we chose a table and made ourselves comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised when our food was delivered in a short time by a happy waitress. My cheese burger was hot and delicious. My sister enjoyed her Big Mac. My niece had a Big Mac also. We shared a large order of French fries. The atmosphere was welcoming with clean and tidy surroundings. The cost of our meals was reasonable. On a cold and blustery day, it was an enjoyable experience.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 1, 2018

Was there at 730 on monday morning to get two coffees an egg sausage Mcuffin and an apple danish with sea salt new item got down the road and the had given me a Blueberry Danish that i did not order I don't eat blueberrys"s the crows got to eat it

How can you screw up such a simple order will never stop there again

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Andy A
Reviewed August 7, 2018

We go here once in a while when we just don't feel like cooking nor do we want to eat in at a restaurant.

Restaurant is clean, staff are friendly! Management are doing a great job, it's a reflection in the staff :) Great job!

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Annick1999
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Watch the milk. !!!! It was sour and it dated may 7 or the fridge not working properly Not good service about it

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank rocketsvee
Reviewed February 9, 2018

McDonalds food what is what it is.. fast take out.. Do not expect too much... This location is terrible.. You ask for a large glass of water.."we cannot give you that" but they do give you a shot glass size for water! (yes, I ordered food).. Even the order they cannot get correct.. DO NOT GO HERE!

Date of visit: October 2017