“Best Home Made Pita We've ever had”
Review of Cleopatra Cafe

Cleopatra Cafe
Ranked #39 of 199 Restaurants in Penticton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Made right in front of you, all pitas and my favorite the titanic calzone is made from fresh dough baked hot and fresh and loaded with the freshest home made ingredients truly authetic! Prices are so low you' wont believe it!

Try it! You'll love it!

Rob

1  Thank Rob_N_Kerry_R

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Love places like this with homemade, tasty authentic flavours. The pitas are made up fresh, rolled with a rolling pin, baked and so delicious. Falafels are the best I have had. I'd say this is the number one tasting pizza in Penticton. Prices are reasonable and especially for the lunch special. Owner very appreciative and friendly. What a great find!

1  Thank zigzagr
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Cleopatra Cafe serves excellent, healthy Middle Eastern food and home-made Pizza!
Great service by world-renowned master-chef Nassir.

2  Thank Adel_Mosly
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I've been here a number of times now and all I have to say is WOW!! This is some of the best Middle Eastern food I have ever had. There is nothing on this menu that I wouldn't recommend. Everything was amazing and fresh. Nothing beats the fresh cooked Pita.

You gotta eat here...

2  Thank Renee C
Reviewed December 24, 2013

The food here is so good! Everything is fresh and yummy. I had the falafel wrap and it was the best falafel wrap I have ever eaten. I have also tried the vegetarian platter which was also very good. My son had the Donair pizza and he hasn't stopped talking about it. This appears to be a one man operation, so depending on how busy it is you may have to wait a bit for your food. however I can guarantee the food is worth the wait. Looking forward to going back.

2  Thank nika s