“Total Body Melt Down!”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Total Body Melt Down!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I received a gift certificate for Melt Mineral Spa on Front Street in Penticton. I called a few days ahead to book a spa service for Saturday January 4, 2014. I had to leave a message with my name and number and my call was returned in a timely manner by friendly and informative “Curtis.” I chose the “Total Body Melt Down” and couldn’t have picked a better first-time Melt spa service. It is advertised as the “ultimate melt experience” and included a fully body scrub, a mini facial and a 60 minute body massage.

I arrived 15 minutes prior to my appointment, as requested, and was warmly welcomed and shown to the relaxation area to fill out some paperwork (1st time guest). I was offered a variety of complimentary refreshing beverages, and I accepted ice-cold lemon water. Curtis hung my coat and purse in this area and it was completely safe (or you can take it with you to your massage room). I relaxed for a few minutes in a comfortable leather recliner and they spritzed me with a wonderful aromatherapy spray.

My spa specialist, Anina, came over and introduced herself and showed me to my massage room. She explained how we would proceed and I began my most relaxing, luxurious, spa experience to date.

Thanks to everyone at Melt Mineral Spa for ensuring my “melt away in luxury” spa journey was one to remember. I will return in the future and will be bringing hubby for the Aromatherapy Couples Massage.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank CaribooCalling
Lindow28, Public Relations Manager at Melt Mineral Spa, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you so much for your beautiful review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit to our spa and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

We are especially pleased that you took the time to mention Curtis. We are very proud of his work and are happy to hear that both he and Anina made your visit a Melting one.

Kelowna, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“So relaxing!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Me and my boyfriend got a couples massage and pedicure here recently. Can't say a thing wrong about this place. Its clean, modern and the girls are fantastic! Highly reccommended!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank gail200186
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing Service and Treatments”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The mud wrap was amazing. The service was excellent and timely. I felt I really got my money's worth and if I ever get the chance to come back to Penticton I will definitely make another appointment at this spa!!!

Visited August 2012