“yes!”
Review of The Bellevue Cafe

The Bellevue Cafe
Ranked #121 of 199 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Diner
Description: Neighborhood restaurant and fully licensed coffee bar! Serving your choice of breakfast classics from traditional bacon/egg and oats with blue berries, to Bellevue customer favorites, such as our Heuvos Rancheros. We also offer a mid-day to early evening menu with choices that extend from the always tasty 'Thai Chicken Tacos,' to my personal favorite, the 'Chorizo & Shrimp Burger'. See you at the Bellevue.
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Good looking place, good service at your table with a food menu! More then a coffee shop...and some local art on the walls!

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Driving through penticton and stopped here for breakfast, good food, affordable, friendly staff and funky decor but average coffee

Reviewed February 22, 2014

This was a delightful café. It's basic seating but has some lovely window seats and in the back there are more booths. We only had chai lattes and coffees which were good. The breakfasts being served to other patrons were large and looked so good. Nice coffee place.

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

For the most part I do like eating here, food is always good but the prices are not the best... Usually the service is always fairly good. However this last time was shocking..... We had to ask the waitress to bring a glass of water several times and she left the bill (not split into 2) and left the machine at the table expecting us to do the payment ourselves. I have NEVER had that happen at any restaurant OR cafe. The female owner tends to get pretty angry with her employees out in the open which I don't find very professional. All in all an ok place to go, you experience will depend on what server you get though...

1  Thank eh201
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Due to my strict diet, I couldn't have any gluten or dairy. I went to this cafe and ordered a fried rice with beef patties for breakfast. And I went there everyday for breakfast while we were there. It was one of the tastiest meals I have had. I also enjoyed their americano immensely. A must-visit cafe.