“Cute Coffee Shop”
Review of The Bellevue Cafe

The Bellevue Cafe
Ranked #120 of 199 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Diner
Description: Neighborhood restaurant and fully licensed coffee bar! Serving your choice of breakfast classics from traditional bacon/egg and oats with blue berries, to Bellevue customer favorites, such as our Heuvos Rancheros. We also offer a mid-day to early evening menu with choices that extend from the always tasty 'Thai Chicken Tacos,' to my personal favorite, the 'Chorizo & Shrimp Burger'. See you at the Bellevue.
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Good cheese scones, brownies and chai tea lattes. Beautiful atmosphere. The owner does look a little grumpy but the other girls I've ordered from seemed very friendly. Nice place to go when you're going for coffee with your partner.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Actually I'd like to give this placed 3/12 stars but there isn't that option. I had a delicious spicy sausage wrap....the sausage had a bit of that 'anise' taste that I like. Wrap was nicely baked. My partner was a little disappointed with her scrambled egg dish....lots of cheese, but it was more like an omelet with not too many veggies. The fried potatoes and the buttered toast was rather greasy. The coffee's ok....but not wonderful.

1  Thank LarryTheRadioGuy
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Was ignored for five minutes at the order counter and when I asked a simple question about a dish....was met with a blank gaze a shrug of shoulders. Food was standard fare with absolutely nothing notable. Nice room. Better staff needed.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Great downtown coffee/lunch experience. The Bellevue is my all time favorite place to meet friends for coffee or lunch or to drop in myself and enjoy a special tea or coffee. Great atmosphere, local artwork, small selection of gifts but mostly just a great, alive place to drop in.

Small, but fun outside patios at the front and back of the Bellevue. Great selection of coffees, teas and goodies. Lunch menu has lots of good choices.