“No Canadian currency needed.”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Penticton
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed October 6, 2013

As usual coffee was great. Due to Ironmen event place line was too long but I could use my American debt card.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

One of the highlights of my day is to go to my local Starbucks at Riverside Plaza! I love the staff! They are always so friendly, smiley & the recognize me and my drink. Great customer service for sure! I enjoy going down on my morning dates as well with my husband his first day back from working out of town...yes, I love my Starbucks! :)

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Needed coffee and eats and got them. Friendly staff and cheerful place. Quick service. Good selection of food.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

It's always comforting when you away from home to find something familiar, which is the case with Penticton Starbucks. The staff there are quick, efficient and know their stuff and are gracious and friendly with out of towners asking directions and looking lost! Great work on tricky orders from high-maintenance Vancouverites.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I love the friendly atmosphere, the staff make you feel right at home and corporate Starbucks aknowledges loyal customers.