“No Canadian currency needed.” 5 of 5 stars

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Penticton
Cuisines: Fast Food, Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
San Juan Capistrano, California, United States
“No Canadian currency needed.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

As usual coffee was great. Due to Ironmen event place line was too long but I could use my American debt card.

Visited August 2013

“Love my morning Starbucks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

One of the highlights of my day is to go to my local Starbucks at Riverside Plaza! I love the staff! They are always so friendly, smiley & the recognize me and my drink. Great customer service for sure! I enjoy going down on my morning dates as well with my husband his first day back from working out of town...yes, I love my Starbucks! :)

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Abbotsford, B C, Canada
“Expectations met”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Needed coffee and eats and got them. Friendly staff and cheerful place. Quick service. Good selection of food.

Visited July 2013
Vancouver BC
“Hometown friendly staff, relilable Starbucks service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

It's always comforting when you away from home to find something familiar, which is the case with Penticton Starbucks. The staff there are quick, efficient and know their stuff and are gracious and friendly with out of towners asking directions and looking lost! Great work on tricky orders from high-maintenance Vancouverites.

Visited February 2013
Penticton
“Best coffee and vareties of coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I love the friendly atmosphere, the staff make you feel right at home and corporate Starbucks aknowledges loyal customers.

Visited September 2012