We stayed at the motel for 3 nights. Most important point the owner and the staff were very friendly and cool ! ;)
- our room was a one bedroom suit. right across the street from the lake. there was a tunnel connecting the motel to the beautiful sandy beach.
- Inside was renoated, and very clean, nicely decorated.
- fresh, clean towels and sheets were available everyday.
- it had a kitchen, fully equipted with utensils, and a huge fridge. which was very convinient.
- The rooms had a beautiful view of the skaha lake, you can watch the surise/sunset.
-The outdoor area of the motel was BEAUTIFUL, it inculdes two huge BBQs, and picnic tables.At night time, with lights hung up above, and a breez from the lake, it was like a romantic scene from a movie!
Overall I definetly recommend this motel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary Transportation for Guests. Local wine tasting, South Okanagan Event Centre, Okanagan Amusement park, or Tubing down the Penticton channel. We have renovated 1BR suites with 32" LCD TV, and kitchenettes that have everything a person needs to prepare simple meals and snacks. Sleeper rooms with 2 Queen beds, 32" LCD TV, mini fridge and microwave. Across from Skaha lake, air-conditioned, DD phones, in-room coffee, shaded barbecue area, underpass to beach. Near amusement park, beach rentals, golf course, hockey school, airport, Skaha Bluffs, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Lakeside Villa Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeside Villa Hotel Penticton
- Lakeside Hotel Penticton