Apex Mountain Resort
Ranked #16 of 93 things to do in Penticton
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We were lucky enough to visit Apex on the back of some solid snowfall and it made the trip worthwhile. The mountain itself is quite small, with only 2 lifts and 2 t-bar servicing the terrain, however there are plenty of trees and runs to keep yourself entertained.
That being said, it is quite easy to become bored with alot of runs being very similar or quite short. As I said, you need to make your own fun here, and I imagine this resort would be pretty average without large amounts of snowfall.
Worth the trip, but make sure you get there on a powder day!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Great recent trip to Apex. The terrain was awesome. Gunbarrel Saloon is a great place for apres ski drinks. Good vibe up there, highly recommended!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Very Impressed with my last visit to Apex Mountain Resort, such good family vibe! No lift line ups, and I don't have to worry about losing my kids on an overcrowded run! Not only that but the mountain itself had such a good atmosphere! Ice skating on not only a hockey rink for my boys but we were able to go on their Skating Loop witch I have never seen before! I will defiantly be coming back here again with more family members! fun for everyone!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

We took a long weekend at Apex and we were blown away by this mountain gem. The weather was sunny and brilliant. The village was festive and busy. But on the slopes it was like we owned the place! Short waits at the lifts, friendly staff, great food and a comfy place to stay (we could ski right to the door of the hotel!). Thanks Apex, already planning our next trip!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Visited Apex on a Friday & had planned on skiing there for 2 days. We thought the resort was rather soulless & some how seemed half closed & there didn't seemed to be many people around.
The lady who so!d us our ticket struggled to talk to us even when we asked if there was somewhere we could change.
There are limited lifts & they were very slow but the lift staff were very friendly. The runs were OK but there was a brutally cold wind so we left early!