“Crazy mouthwatering delights OMG!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cupcake Lady Cafe - CLOSED

Cupcake Lady Cafe
Cuisines: French, Cafe, Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: The award-winning Cupcake Lady Cafe is officially for sale! If you have the passion and creativity to take this business to the next level that it is sooo ready for, call me!!! Ask for the Cup Cake Lady. At the Cupcake Lady Cafe 'We're not just Sweet!". We have gourmet cupcakes, cakes, crepes, waffles, panini's, smoothies, organic coffee and tea, desserts, ice cream and now serving wine and spirits. We offer a special Champagne brunch and all day breakfast. With a French Parisian atmosphere in both our indoor and outdoor cafe, we ask you to join us for wine pairings, crepe and waffle creations and desserts.Come treat yourself and friend to a decadent invasion of your senses. All foodies, wine snobs and coffee connoisseurs welcome!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Crazy mouthwatering delights OMG!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

The best new cafe in town .We have visited Penticton so many times and stumbled on to this bright beautiful French Cafe!! It was like we were in Paris. We Loved the Coffee !! Such a beautiful Machine! Local coffee!! The drinks were Amazing! Oh! The Cupcakes were a french work of art! Realy! Plus I found out they do partys and weddings! If your in Penticton you must go have a crepe!! Oh! Sooo good mmmmmm!

1 Thank DeltaBenz

Peterborough, Canada
“Great atmosphere, frieindly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was actually yearning for the wonderful tandoori lima beans across the street at the Wild Scallion....but I got waylaid.

I liked the 'light pink' decor....not too overwhelming but 'cup-cakey'. And the piped in French style accordion music nicely complemented the atmosphere.

And the water they served me wasn't that horrible Penticton tap water (at least it didn't taste like it) and it had a nice amount of lemon in it.

I ordered a Mediterranean crepe....it came quickly and was good. Maybe a bit doughy for my tastes but hey! C'est la crepe. They also had smoothies and a couple interesting looking breakfast omelettes on the menu....as well as the sweet fare.

This place will be really popular in the summer, no doubt!

1 Thank LarryTheRadioGuy
Summerland, Canada
“This Lady knows cupcakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have had LOTS of cupcakes from LOTS of different shops, from Toronto, Montreal to Fort Lauderdale and NY and this place is definitely in my top 3. (with Sweeter days in Fort Lauderdale and Dlish Cupcakes in Toronto) and I went to NY's Sprinkles and Magnolia who didn't even make the cut so that says something! The Chocolate with champagne lemon is so fresh and a ridiculous combo I would have not thought about. The peanut butter one is to die for and I cannot wait to try the salty caramel one. I will definitely try the crepes too cause people raved about it when I picked up the cupcakes.

1 Thank TravellersFlorida
Penticton, Canada
“Excellent specialty coffees”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

The coffee was brilliant and the crepes great. From previous visits, I can also confirm that the cupcakes are divine.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank RozBOkanagan
Penticton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So many choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Wow, I don't think I've ever been to a cafe this size with such a big menu. They've got sweet, savoury, gluten free, omelettes, you name it! And on top of that, their drink menu is out of this world, filled with many creations of their own! The exotic latte fills your craving for any coffee and spice hankering you may have, a mix between and regular latte and a chai with the caffein kick.

This little business kicks butt! I highly recommend it, all day breakfast, lunch, sweet treats, they don't skip a beat! You've got to check it out!

• Visited August 2012