“Unique and tasty”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Ate at this lovely little place twice on a weeklong stay to the area. Both times the food was fresh and delicious. The shitake mushrooms are incredible! My husband and I are vegetarians so we were so happy to find a place that offered lots of veggie options. Would highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Based on other reviews of this restaurant (and given that I only eat cruelty free meat) I got take out tonight.
The service was friendly and surprisingly fast. I opted for the dinner box and did 50/50 on the main with the lentil dahl/malaysian curry and added a salad roll order.
The food was simply fantastic. Incredibly flavorful, very complimentary, fresh and not at all heavy or greasy. I actually wanted to save some for later, but ended up devouring it all. SO GOOD. And I'm from a city that is all about vegetarian and healthy eating.
The salad rolls were a bit basic, but adding a protein to them would've solved that. The peanut sauce was amazing.
The ambiance was average: I would have sat outside if I had been eating in.
Definitely worth checking out if you are vegetarian, and the chicken on the menu was organic and free range. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

This place was a go to until they doubled their prices since they opened a couple years ago.

That being said, the food is very good.

1  Thank rspybrp
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Delicious! I've been here twice in the last year while on trips to Penticton, and kind of wish I could pack it up and take it to Vancouver with me. This time around, I ordered the salad rolls and the potato and yam curry, jasmine rice with coleslaw and "Allioli" dressing. First the salad rolls were really good and I'd like to replicate them when I get home. Basically, it was packed with cabbage and green onions and was served with a peanut dipping sauce that I kind of wish I could marry (or at least put on everything).The rest of it was good too, though the curry could have perhaps been a bit spicier for my tastes. The food was fresh, didn't take very long, and the presentation was also quite nice. If you're in need of vegan food in Penticton, this place is worth trying.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The decor of the restaurant needs help, certainly not fancy..needs something to make it more inviting. But the real stuff, the FOOD, was absolutely delicious. Hard to find, gluten free, fresh ingredients, cooked with care. Crew is super friendly and service was excellent. Once I got beyond the lack of decor I loved it! Even stopped back on my way out of town for a coconut raw food ball. Yum, yum