“tasty lunch”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I came here for lunch with my adult son this week and i'm glad I did! I would say it is an Asian fusion theme. very good, fresh, and interesting layers of taste. a small, narrow room, looks like it is doubling in size, based on the renos happening, that does not interfere with one's meal. a low keyed atmosphere, simplistic décor. i'd go back.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I was expecting an amazing soup for $12.00, but felt it was a bit pricey for the chicken noodle soup. I will try this restaurant again as the menu does appear to have some healthy interesting choices, and the service was friendly.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

It looks like the 2nd half of the restaurant is still being built....but that kind of creates an excitement wondering what Hong is going to put there.

The meal I had was great.....I agree with what everybody is saying about the Teriyaki chicken. I also had the tandoori lima beans and they were mighty fine too. Friendly service. Even if you do have to order at the front (I noticed there was a table who didn't know that and other customers had to tell them).

This place is developing into one of Penticton's finest restaurants.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

and the best thing is, you wont feel guilty about it! I had the teriyaki chicken with rice and mushroom and my husband had the chickpeas with mixed grains and mushroom and both were delicious plates! The Ginger tea is interesting too. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

They have brewed ginger tea! It was lovely and a perfect remedy for my traveller's stomach. :) I would highly recommend this place to anyone in the Penticton area. Portions are just right and the teriyaki chicken is wonderful.

1  Thank Bibliobabbler