“Not impress at all!”

Terry's Comfort Food with Attitude
Ranked #29 of 197 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Diner, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are known for our home cooked large meals made with love by our amazing long term kitchen staff and hands on owners. We look forward to being part of your family breakfasts, lunch and brunch!
Okanagan Falls, Canada
“Not impress at all!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I've been to this restaurant a couple times but this time was bad!
The lady serving us didnt want to be there the morning we where there! No service, no coffee refil, wait at least 25 minutes between ordering and food service and when the food arrive that was a real deception!
I Order the BC Bowl and my wife order de egg benny.
The egg where not even real poached eggs. Just a steam egg and the holandaise sauce probably made from powder!
As the BC Bowl...probably five pounds of undercook hashbrown potato, almost raw pepper and tomato mix with bagged eggs and the same crappy holandaise sauce. And all that with all the table around me laughing at the size of my bowl of food!
I don't think we gonna be back! That not the food with attitude a was expecting!

• Visited August 2013

Langley City, Canada
“Big breakfast!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The portion of my husband's breakfast skillet was huge. He could only eat half of it....and that was the smaller size! We laughed when we tried to imagine how big of a portion the regular size would've been!

Visited August 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Order the small portion. You won't be able to finish it.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The food was wonderful in this little diner. We had a great breakfast here. I ordered the BC Bowl (small size- about 11.00) which was enough food to feed at least three hungry people. I ate as much as I could of the crispy, crunchy home fries topped with bacon, eggs, tomatoes, green onions and cheese. Then we took the rest back to our campsite and heated it up for breakfast the next day. It fed both of us and we ended up throwing a little away (it was heartbreaking, but we were camping). My DH had the Smoked Salmon Benny and loved it. He almost finished his serving but was groaning the rest of the morning about how full he was. Our experience was much different from that of another reviewer who said everything was under-cooked. I can't recall having such crispy potatoes in a restaurant ever. Not overdone; they were crisp and crunchy. Perfect. And the toast was buttered and the buttered sides were together. No soggy toast for us! The service is friendly but not intrusive and you can be in and out in half an hour. One thing though, I don't know where the picture at the top of the review was taken but it sure wasn't the Terry's everyone here is reviewing. This place is a small diner. I didn't see any plants and the walls are not deep yellow. I think they were white and the lighting is very bright. Next time we come to Penticton, we will have breakfast here but we will share!

Penticton, BC
“Holy what a plate”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My husband and I frequent Terry's for breakfast and never ever leave hungry, get there early or you will be waiting for a seat. The meals are huge, a half order of any of their breakfast bowls is more than a normal person can eat , and the flavours are amazing. The service is great, we have always been greeted with smiles and always told about the specials. We have never been disappointed here. It's all homemade and fabulous from the eggs Benny to the breakfast bowls. Only open for breakfast and lunch. A must do for everyone.

Hinton, Canada
“Great breakfast spot!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Huge portions, homemade feel to the menu, lots of choices for breakfast and lunch. We sat outside which was very relaxing, waitress was lovely and made good suggestions to add on. Excellent value for money, wait was a little long but it is worth it!