“Exactly what a great breakfast should be!”

Terry's Comfort Food with Attitude
Ranked #35 of 199 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Diner, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are known for our home cooked large meals made with love by our amazing long term kitchen staff and hands on owners. We look forward to being part of your family breakfasts, lunch and brunch!
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Awesome food, LARGE portions, excellent service, and a coffee cup that is refilled continuously. Nothing too fancy, not trying to be something they're not. A really great greasy spoon type. I love to meet a friend for a good breakfast over a good meal. I NEVER leave there feeling ripped off, which is my usual experience in Penticton. (I've lived here 20 years.)
Great Job Terry's!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is a terrific breakfast restaurant. The omelettes are delightful....almost as good as what you find in those top breakfast restaurants in Kitsilano, but not so pretentious. I especially like the fried potatoes they give you with it.

It closes early, though, so get there in the morning or early afternoon.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Its a pretty basic breakfast menu with good sized servings of hashbrowns. I'm not sure what all the hooplah is about, its pretty standard fare. Service was efficient, decor is worn and bland. Nothing wrong with the food, nothing out of the ordinary either. $30 for two entres of bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns and 2 black coffees is pricey to me.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

After many years in the food business and having owned our own restaurant one thing is a fact in this industry putting out a good breakfast is not rocket science.
Here is my honest and frank opinion of this particular restaurant and I know I am the exception to the rule as the other reviews have been excellent.
We went for a drive from our home in Kelowna to Penticton, as we were planning to have breakfast my wife checked out some spots on " tripadvisor ". Terry's looked good so we went there, we both ordered the same " The Grandpa " breakfast with coffee.
Breakfast consisted of two eggs, two sausages, two strips of bacon, two pancakes and two slices of toast.
Well rule number one, don't stack hot buttered toast it will end up soggy which our toast was. What's the problem in your kitchen ? can't you grill a sausage ? deep fried sausage links, very dark brown and over cooked, deep fried ? disgusting !
Bacon strips were obviously pre cooked and warmed on the grill, tough as shoe leather. A very poor breakfast indeed ,,, our bill including coffee was $ 28.50 a better breakfast for much less at the White Spot down the road.
One more thing, while waiting to pay I noticed the kitchen was open, the cook had no uniform on and his head was not covered, his dark grey tee shirt was filthy.

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Went with friends wonder way hadn't been before. Ordered small breakfast bowl on their advice glad I Listened it was huge hot and very tasty. Service was good as well. Give it a try.