“Loads of Fun for Everyone”
Review of LocoLanding

LocoLanding
Ranked #10 of 93 things to do in Penticton
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Lots of fun, loads of things to do, mini golf is always a blast! Race the electric carts, banging and passing.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

took our Scout group here for some fun. did some rock climbing, went up on the ropes course and raced go carts. mini golf and bumper boats too. there is something there for everyone.
Staff is great, owner was awesome she bought the whole group ice creams when we were done. they even stayed open a little longer for us.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I wanted to try the ropes course with my little boy, but we didn't make it very far due to his height (44 inches so he couldn't reach many of the ropes) and my injured foot. I figured I was out $15 and I was ok with that, but the staff gave me tokens fo other activities. Bumper boats were definitely more our speed! He only enjoyed the monkey jump and asked to go back the next day but we had to head home before they opened.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The electric gokarts were great fun and very silent! Unfortunately they sometimes "die" unexpectedly! My son's kart died in the tracks, but he was given a free turn. The mini golf was very crowded, so my husband and I did not finish the course. Our teenagers enjoyed the sky-track, and found it suitably challenging. Overall great value for a fun evening!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We found this park good value for what you got, particularity the high beam walking where our kids were able to safely push their fear of heights in a safe environment with no time constraints. The park is clearly aimed at people who are in the area for a few days as we couldn't use all of our allowed activities in the hours that we were were and it was the same for other groups but c'est la vie. Our kids loved the bumper boats where they could spray water on each other or unsuspecting passers by as well as the high beams. Unlike one of the other reviewers I didnt have any issues withe the staff or the fact there were all young. It is a seasonal park and you just accept it is seasonal employees. I thought it was a fun touch that the reigning Miss Penticton worked there and was on the front desk.

Accept the fact that you are going to spend about $30 per kids and it will be 3 hours + of fun and you will have a good time here.