“A good family time”
Review of LocoLanding

LocoLanding
Ranked #10 of 93 things to do in Penticton
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We went on a Wednesday afternoon with 2 adults and two kids (12 & 10). It was not busy which in itself helps give the place a better review. The value is there and the different activities while not all fantastic are at least entertaining to the kids. Mini golf was a blast (we were able to take our time), go karts were fun, the ball shooting and climbing wall were just ok, and the trampoline ride and bumper boats had the kids in great moods. I would recomend it for any families looking for a way to fill a afternoon away from the beach.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Kids love all the activities available (they are 5 and 9) and the mini golf is a great activity for the whole family.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I had avoided Loco Landing on past trips to Penticton because I thought it was just another tourist trap but was I wrong!!! This place is clean, friendly, and good value and I wasn't forced to pay an entrance fee to watch my daughters enjoy the go carts, bumper boats, and harness trampolines. I was able to sit in the shade, enjoy a cool reasonably priced drink and watch the action. We ended going back twice because it was so fun and relaxing for everyone!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

This amusement park has a unique niche. It's fairly small, but the rides they have are very active and are a lot of fun for kids of all ages.

There is a discount for taking in all the rides and attractions, which in itself is reasonable. One can of course pay for each ride separately, which is more expensive, but may work better if you do not or cannot take in all the rides (due to size, interest, etc.)

Our kids really liked the Monkey Motion ride (kind of like a trampoline, with a harness to allow you child to jump really high, but safely), the Climbing Wall, and Spider Mountain (a huge slide).

You might not spend the entire day there, but it's a great part-day activity for a family.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My 5 year old girl had a lot of fun on the bungee trampoline, the climbing wall, and the giant inflatable slide. She also loved buying food and feeding the fish in the pond. No entrance fee, just pay per attraction. Nice grounds, but on par with similar attractions.