“Always a good meal!”

Lachi - Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #9 of 192 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: TASTE THE REAL INDIAN FOOD. We’ll make each dish to your liking, from mild to extra spicy and everything in between.Please come and join us for lunch or dinner. We also provide Takeout and Delivery
Calgary, Canada
“Always a good meal!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Been to this place at least 4 times since the Summer; last visit about a week ago. Always busy. Seems to have a dedicated following and what the atmosphere lacks is more than made up by the food and presentation. The flat breads that accompany the meal are fantastic and you can specify how hot you prefer the dish. Always order off the menu and forego the special as the prices are so reasonable. My advice would be to order as quickly as possible as they are a little slow in getting the food out. Typically I wouldn't bother with wine here (I think they have one white on the menu) but I did try an Indian beer once. Seems to be anall in the family enterprize; although on this last visit they have hired some additional outside staff. Patronize a local restaurant and support a hard working family as well ... in my books that is a plus any way you spin it! Will be back again in a month or two.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank BertiBoy52

Penticton
“Great representation of true Indian food”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I love this restaurant. We go there quite frequently. It is humble but good service and great food. Each dish has it's true flavours, not like some restaurants where all dishes taste the same. Naan is fantastic, veggie curry and tandoori, lamb, chicken curries - all good.

• Visited January 2013
Canada
“Fantastic Indian food!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

as a frequent traveller to India I am always happy to find authentic Indian food here in Penticton. Servings are ample and the roti and naan are just like India. You can chose the level of spice. it is just like being in Rajasthan! wonderful friendly staff also make this my favorite cafe!

• Visited October 2012
“Wow!!!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The room is plain but clean; the food is amazing. I will definitely be back.

The waitress, Carly I think was her name, was very friendly and helpful.

Everything was hot, fresh, and delicious.

BC
“Best indian food!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My family and I used to travel to Oliver to get good indian food, then we discovered lachi and it's even better. All the dishes are amazing and they have the best Naan we have ever had. it's also very reasonable and the owners and staff are very sweet.We try and go as often as we can.

• Visited December 2012