“" Excellent Food"”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Authentic Indian food!! Central location, easy to find, with very good service and Excellent food. Most enjoyable indian meal we've had for a long time. Highly recommended to all, couples and families alike. Great decor !

2  Thank Chelsea P

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The service was awesome and so was the food. Pricing was very fair. Restaurant is very traditional looking on the inside which makes the food even more special. I tried the buttered chicken and had the naan bread, I would definitely be back.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Recently visited the Navratan restaurant for dinner again and had another good experience. The food was very good, flavourful and also good sized portions. We liked the fact that authentic Indian music was playing. Waitress was helpful and attentive. The decor is inviting. The Naan bread was particularly tasty.

2  Thank JohnGreenway
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I am from Oliver BC. We got food catered for 400 people for an event. The staff was very pleasant and professional. The food was delicious and the prices were quite reasonable the guests couldn’t stop praising the food . Sam Sharma even helped us with the décor for my event. She is very knowledge bale and helpful. Navratan is very
True to its name the hidden gem.

1  Thank Chelsea P
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Last time we went it was at the tail end of the buffet, and it was pretty poor.....so we tried again closer to the beginning.

It was a little better, but not much. The curry chicken was ok........although a bit bland. It was the only meat dish. The vegetable dishes were not prepared with much care, and ranged from ok to poor. And I always love Indian rice pudding. But somehow they managed to turn it into something gluey.

You'd think when one of the best Indian restaurants in the Okanagan (The Lachi) is across the street, they'd be motivated to have better food.

The service was fine, and the atmosphere's good.........the Bollywood videos can be entertaining for some, although I prefer Indian classical or folk music.

I don't know what their 'non-buffet' food is like........but I don't know if I want to risk trying it.

1  Thank LarryTheRadioGuy