“Good Little Pub!”

Cuisines: American
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
“Good Little Pub!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

If you want a good pub to go watch any type of sports, then this is the place! It's especially good for hockey because anytime our team (Canucks) scores then lights and sirens go off!

1 Thank lwhiting_

“Decent”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

This place is good to sit and watch a game even tho it's pretty warm in there,I order the fish and chips considering I love fish and the fish was really good but I did not like the fries at all or there gravy I am a head chef at nainas kitchen in calgary alberta and I would like to say the gravy is a disgrace to gravy idk if anyone went to school to cook but if you did I'm sure you were taught that gravy should actually be thick but not to thick and not watery my wife had some wings there not the biggest I've seen in my life half size I would say and my friend ordered a steak on piece of bread and he asked for the steak medium rare and the first bite he took he came to find that the meat inside was not even fully cooked it was still raw and as a chef this should be a no no it's unexceptable to feed people food uncooked ashamed!!

Kelowna, Canada
“spacious to watch games”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

It is a nice place to go to watch games and UFC...but they usually charge covers on big event. They always have drinks deal...the food is ok...but their beef au jus is great

Visited March 2014
Langley City, Canada
“Great daily specials”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband and I went to this pub on a Thursday evening for dinner. Their daily special that day was $3 burgers. It was very good. Not a frozen pattie like some pubs serve, totally homemade and delicious. Service was very good as well.

Visited August 2013
Penticton, Canada
“More than expected”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with this little pub . The food was great ! The service was great ! The prices were reasonable & the atmosphere was friendly & I will definitely go back .

Visited July 2013