Penticton Ramada is a gem! Nice pool / courtyard area. Staff didn't always understand our concerns (i.e. we were having difficulties wtih our keys and were assured that we could call the front desk by dialing "0" if we had any future problems with the keys.. but if we can't get into the room how can we dial "0" - anyhow, we fixed it). The $4 breakfast left us thinking "that was breakfast?" as supplies were low and refresh was infrequent.
Definitely will recommend the Ramada Penticton to firends and will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on Hwy 97 in the sun-drenched Okanagan Valley, surrounded by captivating landscapes and enchanting lakes…the Penticton Ramada welcomes you! Our resort-style, pet-friendly property is easy to reach, yet our serene atmosphere feels worlds away. We are the ultimate getaway spot in British Columbia! Business, pleasure or both? The Penticton Ramada offers the perfect escape. In-room coffee makers and bar fridges, voicemail, cozy stone fireplaces, bubbling Jacuzzi baths, private patios and a fitness centre. Our delightful garden courtyard is complete with playground, seasonal outdoor pool, hot tub and BBQ area. We offer free Wi-Fi access as well as free, local daily newspapers available in the main lobby. We have on-site guest laundry facilities available and there is access to dry cleaning services nearby. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. Stay with us….and create Okanagan memories that last a lifetime. The beautiful region around the Penticton Ramada offers endless opportunities for fun! There’s hiking and biking, paddle boarding, boating and beaches! In winter, there is amazing skiing and snow boarding too. Okanagan Lake offers great fishing and the town boasts unforgettable shopping and dining. We are located right next door to the Penticton Golf and Country Club, so you can ‘hit the links’! The family will love a day at Loco Landing Adventure Park where everyone can enjoy go-karts, bumper boats, arcades and mini golf. Spend a relaxing day exploring the nearby lake communities of Naramata, Oliver, Summerland and Peachland. Indulge in world-class wineries, restaurants and cafes tucked between lush orchards and vineyards. Our own Kettle Valley Station Pub serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on-site. Our poolside Blue Tail Bar and Grill is open daily during the summer season (weather permitting). There are many popular restaurants nearby: classic Greek dishes can be found at Theo’s; authentic Italian cuisine at Villa Rosa; or try the Vallarta Grill for a traditional, flavorful Mexican meal. Make a reservation at The Hooded Merganser for a special occasion. The Penticton Ramada boasts a wide range of meeting, conference, banquet and catering facilities, including some unique outdoor venues on our beautiful two-acre courtyard. We can handle a variety of requirements and our catering department is famous for their food and outstanding service. Come see why we are one of Penticton’s premier meeting places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Ramada Penticton Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites Penticton
- Ramada Inn & Suites Penticton Hotel Penticton
- Ramada Inn Penticton
- Ramada Inn Hotel Penticton
- Ramada Penticton
- Courtyard Penticton
- Penticton Ramada