This hotel is an all around great bet, they have a fab setting with an inner court yard and above average rooms in most cases, nice comfortable beds, great pillows and bedding. Décor is brown on brown a bit boring but still nice.
Staff is friendly and we stay here at least 6 times per year normally for 5 days at a time and we prefer the tower rooms but they are a pain if you have a pet as you have to use the elevator so we use the walk out rooms, this time we upgraded to a Jacuzzi suite mostly for the extra room and it was great with a sunny patio with chairs and table.
Nice pub with good food on site plenty of parking and most of the rooms have patios or balconies and parking is in front of the rooms except for the tower.
We had a room on the highway side and we did hear traffic at night, also rooms are very dark at night as lighting is not adequate but not a deal breaker.
They lost one full star because of an housekeeping issue and poor follow up. My wife took the pups for a walk and came home at 10am and put the Do Not Disturb Sign on the door, so she could shower etc, I picked her up at 11:20am and we took the sign off we returned at 4pm and no housekeeping at been done, I went to the front desk to ask why and they said because of the sign on the door. This was sheer laziness on behalf of the housekeeper and not excusable IMHO. The majority of hotels always call before they leave to ask if you need anything if they miss your room during the day, also when a guest complains please have the staff trained to show up at the door with new towels amenities and coffee even if the guest does not ask because then you would have mitigated the issue and then everyone would be happy anyways you can tell it made me mad how the hole thing happened and was handled, I did ask for remediation but nothing was offered.
I still love the hotel and staff and will be a returning customer as it is the best in Penticton has to offer IMO.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on Hwy 97 in the sun-drenched Okanagan Valley, surrounded by captivating landscapes and enchanting lakes…the Penticton Ramada welcomes you! Our resort-style, pet-friendly property is easy to reach, yet our serene atmosphere feels worlds away. We are the ultimate getaway spot in British Columbia! Business, pleasure or both? The Penticton Ramada offers the perfect escape. In-room coffee makers and bar fridges, voicemail, cozy stone fireplaces, bubbling Jacuzzi baths, private patios and a fitness centre. Our delightful garden courtyard is complete with playground, seasonal outdoor pool, hot tub and BBQ area. We offer free Wi-Fi access as well as free, local daily newspapers available in the main lobby. We have on-site guest laundry facilities available and there is access to dry cleaning services nearby. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. Stay with us….and create Okanagan memories that last a lifetime. The beautiful region around the Penticton Ramada offers endless opportunities for fun! There’s hiking and biking, paddle boarding, boating and beaches! In winter, there is amazing skiing and snow boarding too. Okanagan Lake offers great fishing and the town boasts unforgettable shopping and dining. We are located right next door to the Penticton Golf and Country Club, so you can ‘hit the links’! The family will love a day at Loco Landing Adventure Park where everyone can enjoy go-karts, bumper boats, arcades and mini golf. Spend a relaxing day exploring the nearby lake communities of Naramata, Oliver, Summerland and Peachland. Indulge in world-class wineries, restaurants and cafes tucked between lush orchards and vineyards. Our own Kettle Valley Station Pub serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on-site. Our poolside Blue Tail Bar and Grill is open daily during the summer season (weather permitting). There are many popular restaurants nearby: classic Greek dishes can be found at Theo’s; authentic Italian cuisine at Villa Rosa; or try the Vallarta Grill for a traditional, flavorful Mexican meal. Make a reservation at The Hooded Merganser for a special occasion. The Penticton Ramada boasts a wide range of meeting, conference, banquet and catering facilities, including some unique outdoor venues on our beautiful two-acre courtyard. We can handle a variety of requirements and our catering department is famous for their food and outstanding service. Come see why we are one of Penticton’s premier meeting places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ramada Penticton Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites Penticton
- Ramada Inn & Suites Penticton Hotel Penticton
- Ramada Inn Penticton
- Ramada Inn Hotel Penticton
- Ramada Penticton
- Courtyard Penticton
- Penticton Ramada