1,262 results
All reviews continental breakfast outdoor pool room was clean fresh fruit elvis festival stayed one night the ground floor would stay again nice stay across the street coffee maker long weekend okanagan lake courtyard iron canal motel
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019

We were very pleased with the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel the pools were great and the breakfast was good close to everything the experience we had while at the days in we would stay again when there

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BradBourgeois, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Penticton Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2019

Thank you for your review. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with our staff. I will share your comments with the rest of the team here and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed May 12, 2019

Good hotel, quiet, clean, not too expensive, friendly. This hotel is located in a convenient place in Penticton, close to the water, and within walking distance of parts of downtown. The staff do their jobs well. I would return to this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BradBourgeois, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Penticton Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review, I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that you would choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed April 11, 2019

For a 1 night stay this is a very nice property to stay at. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance, but not many. If you are staying for an extended period of time, ordering in is the only option for meal variety.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BradBourgeois, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Penticton Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review it is appreciated. I'm happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and hope that the next time you find yourself in Penticton you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed April 4, 2019

Great location. Very accommodating to our sports team. The courtyard in the middle was perfect. The gentleman who checked us in was very friendly. The inside pool area was good. The outside pool area was not open yet because it was still cool outside.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BradBourgeois, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Penticton Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Thank you for your review and I'm happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay. We always strive to provide our guests with the best possible stay and I'm glad we were able to do that. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Penticton.

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

Due to a rock slide that closed the main highway down, I was forced to stay in town for work as I was unable to commute back and forth from home. I called ahead to the Days Inn and told to come on over after work as there were lots of rooms available. The gentleman behind the front desk was very pleasant and accommodating. Originally I only required one night but the highway wasn’t going to be opening up any time soon so stayed for another three nights. Again, the young gentleman had a warm room ready for me after my shift and he was able to give a good price.
For my first night there I was in a large top floor room which was very quiet. However, the bed was very hard and uncomfortable, there was no remote for the tv, and the tv was so small. With the road still not open I booked for another three nights. For those nights I was in a smaller first floor room. Uncomfortable bed, garbage left in the bathroom from previous guest, fire alarms going off in the hallway throughout the day (was now on night shifts so needed to sleep during the day), and on my last night there were ants crawling on the bathroom floor...in February! Couldn’t tell if there were ants in the rest of the room as the carpet too dark. During check out I mentioned the ants to the front desk lady and her reply was, “ We are built on sand!”. No apology, no discount! Not impressed!!!
Will not stay there again. The only saving grace was the front desk gentleman. Thank you for your help and hospitality. You even remembered my name as I walked in the door!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
BradBourgeois, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Penticton Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

I'm sorry to learn of your experience here, this is definitely not up to our standards, and I would like to sincerely apologize. I'm sorry that your room was missing the TV remote, unfortunately these things happen, however we do keep a stock of universal remotes at the front desk just in case of situations like that. I also wanted to let you know that the TV's in our guest rooms are 32". It is hard to please everyone with the firmness or softness of our beds as not everyone will like a firm or soft bed. As for the size of the rooms, they are all 340 square feet, however some have a different layout depending which part of the hotel they are in. There also should not have been any garbage left in the room from a previous guest, I will certainly follow up with our housekeeping department about that. I will also follow up with our maintenance department about the ants in the room as well. I am also sorry about the fire alarm, but it was being serviced and tested and unfortunately there was nothing that could've been done about that.