1,246 results
All reviews continental breakfast fruit cocktail outdoor pool room was clean stayed one night ground floor would stay here again nice stay coffee maker long weekend okanagan lake courtyard iron canal motel summer pet
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2019

For a 1 night stay this is a very nice property to stay at. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance, but not many. If you are staying for an extended period of time, ordering in is the only option for meal variety.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BradBourgeois, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Penticton Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review it is appreciated. I'm happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and hope that the next time you find yourself in Penticton you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed April 4, 2019

Great location. Very accommodating to our sports team. The courtyard in the middle was perfect. The gentleman who checked us in was very friendly. The inside pool area was good. The outside pool area was not open yet because it was still cool outside.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BradBourgeois, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Penticton Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Thank you for your review and I'm happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay. We always strive to provide our guests with the best possible stay and I'm glad we were able to do that. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Penticton.

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

Due to a rock slide that closed the main highway down, I was forced to stay in town for work as I was unable to commute back and forth from home. I called ahead to the Days Inn and told to come on over after work as there were lots of rooms available. The gentleman behind the front desk was very pleasant and accommodating. Originally I only required one night but the highway wasn’t going to be opening up any time soon so stayed for another three nights. Again, the young gentleman had a warm room ready for me after my shift and he was able to give a good price.
For my first night there I was in a large top floor room which was very quiet. However, the bed was very hard and uncomfortable, there was no remote for the tv, and the tv was so small. With the road still not open I booked for another three nights. For those nights I was in a smaller first floor room. Uncomfortable bed, garbage left in the bathroom from previous guest, fire alarms going off in the hallway throughout the day (was now on night shifts so needed to sleep during the day), and on my last night there were ants crawling on the bathroom floor...in February! Couldn’t tell if there were ants in the rest of the room as the carpet too dark. During check out I mentioned the ants to the front desk lady and her reply was, “ We are built on sand!”. No apology, no discount! Not impressed!!!
Will not stay there again. The only saving grace was the front desk gentleman. Thank you for your help and hospitality. You even remembered my name as I walked in the door!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
BradBourgeois, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Penticton Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

I'm sorry to learn of your experience here, this is definitely not up to our standards, and I would like to sincerely apologize. I'm sorry that your room was missing the TV remote, unfortunately these things happen, however we do keep a stock of universal remotes at the front desk just in case of situations like that. I also wanted to let you know that the TV's in our guest rooms are 32". It is hard to please everyone with the firmness or softness of our beds as not everyone will like a firm or soft bed. As for the size of the rooms, they are all 340 square feet, however some have a different layout depending which part of the hotel they are in. There also should not have been any garbage left in the room from a previous guest, I will certainly follow up with our housekeeping department about that. I will also follow up with our maintenance department about the ants in the room as well. I am also sorry about the fire alarm, but it was being serviced and tested and unfortunately there was nothing that could've been done about that.

Reviewed January 18, 2019

I stayed at the Days Inn on Riverside Drive in Penticton in late September and again in late December of 2018. I paid about $10 over $100 per night in September and about $10 under $100 per night in December for one person. Overall my experience was positive in September of 2018, hence, I stayed there again in December of 2018. I would describe the rooms as fairly average for 2018 standards - nothing fancy, but certainly comfortable, clean, and competitive. The establishment has an outdoor pool, a modest sized indoor pool, and a hot tub, but I cannot say I tried any of these facilities. It also has the Black Iron Restaurant attached to the south end of the building alongside Burnaby Avenue, which made for a convenient place to get dinner. I had a good steak there. Days Inn on Riverside Drive is located in the northwest corner of Penticton within easy walking distance of the SS Sicamous paddle wheeler and the promenade walk beside Okanagan Lake. I like the fact that you can go for a nice walk in the morning from this hotel and the fact that it has easy access to Highway 97, or the downtown core, and yet is far enough away from those amenities that it is a quiet location. Overall, my experience here was good both times so I will stay there again. If I could offer one suggestion for management to consider, it would be to increase the food selections available to guests for the complimentary breakfast that is included with the room cost. The breakfast was adequate but nothing more than adequate. On my second visit to this hotel, a high school sports team was checking in at the same time I was, so I asked that they give me a room that was as far away from them as possible. Staff accommodated my request. Thanks Days Inn, I appreciated that.

Room tip: Be conscious of any groups using the hotel at the same time you check in so that you can make your requests accordingly.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
BradBourgeois, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Penticton Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you have enjoyed your stays here and that you will stay here again when in Penticton. Be assured that I will share your comments about our breakfast selection with the rest of the team here.

Reviewed January 14, 2019

Decent hotel , good overall hotel close to channel when in summer, quite end of town and close when coming into town from north end no microwave in room just one in hallway. hot tub only open until 9 pm when kids are in pool and hot tub, hard to have adult time say after 9 pm

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BradBourgeois, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Penticton Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2019

Thank you for your comments, I will be sure to share them with the rest of the management team here. Unfortunately with there being guest rooms above the hot tub we are not able to keep them open longer as we want to ensure that all of our guests can have a relaxing stay.