1,257 results
All reviews continental breakfast outdoor pool room was clean fresh fruit elvis festival stayed one night the ground floor would stay again nice stay coffee maker long weekend okanagan lake courtyard iron canal motel convention
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2016

A friend and I only stayed there one night.
My request for a specific room type as requested at reservation was met.
The room was clean and had a nice balcony and a nice little fridge that would have been wonderful if we had been staying longer.
The property was quiet and the staff couldn't have been more accommodating or friendly.
Aspects of the property were a bit tired looking, but overall no complaints for this level of accomodation.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 7, 2016

Very clean hotel, with all the amenities. Friendly staff.
Very good continental breakfast provided.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 7, 2016

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2016

I came in for 5 nights and they must have given me the worst room on the premises even though it appeared to have few guests staying. The sink is in the main bedroom area with zero lighting by the mirror (good thing I'm not a woman trying to put on make-up). It feels like I'm at some rustic cabin with (few luxuries) at the lake. I came on business which means I have to do computer work in my room. There is no desk. There is a very small round wood table with chairs low to the ground which means the computer sits much higher than a desk. My hands are almost at shoulder height trying to use the key board. I'm 6 feet tall - a smaller person would not be able to properly use their computer in this room. Result: poor ergonomics.
The breakfast food was fresh and for what was there, was ok but compare it to many other hotel breakfasts - they have less variety (no bacon, sausage, pancake/waffle maker) and certainly falls short.
Will I stay here again? absolutely not!
Will I tell my company never to book this hotel for our staff? Absolutely.
Will I refer anyone to this hotel? absolutely not
There are too many other hotels in this area to go to.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2016

I would stay here again. Staff was very friendly and accommodating to our group of tired travelers.

• Trip type: Traveled with family