Days Inn & Conference Centre - Penticton
Ranked #5 of 43 Hotels in Penticton
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great place!! I have stayed at several different hotels in Penticton and this is definately comperable. I booked a jacuzzi suite at $50+ less than the Ramada and Lakeside resort. The room was fantastic, beds comfy, service friendly. This would be a wonderful place in the summer as all rooms have patios and look out onto the courtyard with a pool, small water park and playground.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,144)

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The inn was just so, so. I don't think I would recommend it. The rooms have been updated, but the walls are very thin, as you could hear the T.V. next door, and people walking and moving around on the second floor. The breakfast was ho-hum, nothing to write home about. The staff was great, especially the lady that does the body massages, my wife and I had one, super!

Room Tip: I would not recommend this place
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stayed 1 night. The room was spacious and clean. It was very quiet in our area so we had a good sleep. The deluxe continental breakfast that was included was very nice. The only small complaint that I have is that they did not supply hair conditioner with the shampoo so bring your own if you need it. The registration was super smooth and the staff was very friendly. We would stay again if in the area. The room air conditioner was very quiet and effective.

Room Tip: We had a room on the second floor which would be quieter than on the first floor as cars park right...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RVTraveller43
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Booked for three nights for a wedding, many guests stayed here, none of them thrilled with the accomodations. Our "pet-friendly" room (tiny dog) meant a room that stunk to high heaven and for which we paid extra. The carpets had not been cleaned in a very long time, if ever. The closet is a small three-quarter sized wall-mounted wardrobe-of-sorts, not even long enough to hang our wedding clothes in. The bathroom did not contain a sink nor a mirror; those were located outside the bathroom alongside one bed and beside the front door, so you had to leave the bathroom with "toilet hands" and make your way across the room to wash. The room was so dark; there was no lighting near the sink/mirror and I had to apply my wedding make-up in the front seat of my car. The counter-top surrounding the sink was too small to set your toiletries up. The air conditioner was old and dirty, and I was worried about the air quality, with good reason as it turns out. After spending $535.00 for three nights, my dog came down with Kennel cough a week later. Will never go back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank pinkcanuck
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Although we had to drive (only 6 mins) to Skaha Lake for the Regatta, our team would definately stay here again. The rooms were more than adequate and the family suites were excellant. Some improvements could be made on the breakfast buffet to perhaps include yogurt and fresh fruit instead of canned. Something hot like waffles would be nice as most hotels now have this option. One of our rooms smelled of cigarettes even though all the rooms are non-smoking but overall was very clean and comfortable. The pool was a nice touch and was very clean and well maintained. Check out the next morning was already done before we came to the front desk. We just had to verify and get a printout if we wanted one. It took 5 minutes. Great service.

Room Tip: Ask for one overlooking the pool area.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I tend to make the Days Inn my home when passing through Penticton because I love the location and because it is a quiet, clean, and friendly hotel. The rooms are kind of dark, and you can hear movement from the room above you if on the ground floor, but they are spacious, well appointed, very clean, and well maintained. The desk staff were very helpful and easy to deal with, and breakfast was good (I would like some hot food though). I've been before and I will return again without a doubt!

Room Tip: 2nd floor you won't hear anyone walking above you
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We have stayed here a few nights in mid August while on a BC road tour. The location is great--steps from the river channel and a few blocks from the beach. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean and the whole place (including pool) is well maintained. The breakfast is ample and includes fruit salad, cold and hot cereals, various breads to toast, hard boiled eggs, juice, coffee and tea and ice-cold water. Nice attention to details all round. There's a small gym and laundry. Wifi is easy to connect to and they have an area you can use with a computer and printer. Front desk staff was helpful. Check in and check out were quick and efficent. The hotel is quiet at night as well.

Room Tip: Personally I prefer a room looking over the courtyard as they have balconies.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank fromcanada77
Also consider these accommodations in or near Penticton
Ramada Penticton Hotel & Suites
#3 of 43 in Penticton
Coast Penticton Hotel
Coast Penticton Hotel
#7 of 43 in Penticton

Been to Days Inn & Conference Centre - Penticton? Share your experiences!