The hotel staff were very friendly and always helpful. We stayed in one of the Penthouse Suites on the top floor for 3 nights. It was a pretty nice room, with wonderful views of the lake. It was however a little dated, much like the rest of the hotel and really needed some renovations. The carpet was lifting up in some areas. With our room we received complimentary parking, and $25 each day for breakfast at the Hooded Merganser. The room had 2 bathrooms, both with a vanity and toilet. One had a 2 person tub, the other had a shower. Like many hotels I've stayed in, the water pressure in the shower was terrible. I ended up deciding on a bath part way through the shower in order to wash my hair. I don't know why it's so hard to find a hotel with a decent shower. Also, both bathroom floors sat higher than the room floor, so I was constantly stubbing my toe when going in to the bathroom. The hotel also has a pool and hot tub. Both in desperate need of renovations. The hotel has a beautiful private beach, with loungers available for use by hotel guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Penticton Lakeside Resort is a full service hotel in Penticton that offers luxurious amenities, clean, spacious rooms, and a spectacular view of Okanagan Lake. We offer a number of dining options, nearby attractions, and room accommodations to ensure that you can thoroughly enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre And Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Hotel Convention Centre