The hotel staff were very friendly and always helpful. We stayed in one of the Penthouse Suites on the top floor for 3 nights. It was a pretty nice room, with wonderful views of the lake. It was however a little dated, much like the rest of the hotel and really needed some renovations. The carpet was lifting up in some areas. With our room we received complimentary parking, and $25 each day for breakfast at the Hooded Merganser. The room had 2 bathrooms, both with a vanity and toilet. One had a 2 person tub, the other had a shower. Like many hotels I've stayed in, the water pressure in the shower was terrible. I ended up deciding on a bath part way through the shower in order to wash my hair. I don't know why it's so hard to find a hotel with a decent shower. Also, both bathroom floors sat higher than the room floor, so I was constantly stubbing my toe when going in to the bathroom. The hotel also has a pool and hot tub. Both in desperate need of renovations. The hotel has a beautiful private beach, with loungers available for use by hotel guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Penticton Lakeside Resort is a full service hotel in Penticton that offers luxurious amenities, clean, spacious rooms, and a spectacular view of Okanagan Lake. We offer a number of dining options, nearby attractions, and room accommodations to ensure that you can thoroughly enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Penticton Lakeside Resort & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre And Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Lakeside Hotel Convention Centre