Stayed here twice in march for a period of 7 nights. The location of the hotel is pretty good right by lake Okanagen with ample parking. The in house facilities are good with 2 great restaurants which are good value for money. The food at the hooded merganser is slightly better and is open 7 nights a week as opposed to the tapas bar.
The rooms are clean and a decent size with very comfortable beds. The only downside is that sometimes the tv isnt always crystal clear. But then again the front desk were very good in rectifying the issue. All in all I enjoyed my stay here and would stay here again when i come to Penticton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Penticton Lakeside Resort is a full service hotel in Penticton that offers luxurious amenities, clean, spacious rooms, and a spectacular view of Okanagan Lake. We offer a number of dining options, nearby attractions, and room accommodations to ensure that you can thoroughly enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre And Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Lakeside Hotel Convention Centre