Our room and service at check out was so awesome this time BUT...it was so bloody loud early in the am as no security to make sure idiots do not talk so bloody loud outside of rooms and in halls so early in the am and that was not cool and made us so very tired the rest of the day. Really dislike inconsiderate idiots!!! Plus we had a voucher to use for Hooded Merganser restaurant for a buffet breakfast and granola and fruit was so great but pan fries were cold, bacon was cold and only choice for an egg dish was eggs Benedict...what happens when you do not like Benedict??? Out of luck then! For $15 there should be some options and no croissants either??? No toast or pastries either??? Just a word to the wise I think to make things better as $15 for a buffet should include much more. But overall I really like this hotel, please know.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Penticton Lakeside Resort is a full service hotel in Penticton that offers luxurious amenities, clean, spacious rooms, and a spectacular view of Okanagan Lake. We offer a number of dining options, nearby attractions, and room accommodations to ensure that you can thoroughly enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre And Casino
- Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Lakeside Hotel Convention Centre