All reviews skaha lake room was lovely and clean friendly owners staff grounds are immaculate inexpensive place to stay chilled wine updated rooms convenience store small table and chairs great little place would definitely stay here again long stay booked for next year shopping and restaurants up to date fridge and microwave see you next year
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019

The owners are such nice people and work so hard to keep this little place going great. The rooms are clean and well maintained. We had one with a kitchen and sitting area. It was nice to have. The beds are firm and comfortable.

It is right by Skaha lake and tons of little restaurants etc. You won't need to go far.

Amazing value for money and we will definitely be back. Recommend staying here highly.

Room tip: we went for a room with a kitchen and loved it. Lots of space.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Second time out here staying at this hotel, nice owner operated motel. The rooms are very clean and comfortable, we had a full kitchenette. It is basic but for the price top notch. Close to shops and restaurants too.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2019

We stayed here the night of the Little Big Town Concert. We read the reviews and this sounded like a good inexpensive place to stay. It was a older motel but service and cleanliness was very good. Our room was small but was good for one night. Would recommend.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2019

The room was clean and quiet, the bed comfortable, and all a very reasonable price. An older building, but very well maintained.
The management are friendly and accommodating. Will stay here again if I have to overnight in Penticton.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2019

This may be an older property, but you´d never know it as it has been very well kept up and maintained. Right from check in I was happy. The lady at the front desk was very welcoming and even showed me to my room. The room and the bathroom were very clean. I liked that there was laminate not carpet. The bed was so comfy, both the matteress and duvet. Its a quiet location. Absolutely no noise from either traffic or the room next door. So peaceful and relaxing. Only one small minus, I found the porch light to be to bright and it shone right in the window. There were clear bulbs hanging from the eaves, so I didn´t think there needed to also be a porch light. A little curtain adjustment helped. I really enjoyed my stay and will most definitly choose this motel again.

Date of stay: December 2018