We there June 17th and the weather was so good we decided to stay another night. It was nice to have both an indoor and outdoor pool plus a Jacuzzi. The one thing that I was disappointed was that the laundry facilities closest to our room had an out of order sign on the washer. We had just stayed in Kelowna for 3 days and had a ton of laundry to do. I talked to the night desk and told them that it was broken and she did not seem concerned. The next day while at the outdoor pool my husband saw another laundry sign location. Yeah! We had clean clothes for the trip back home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For 38 years, the Best Western Inn at Penticton remains a motel style resort for every traveler. Whether you are staying with us for business or pleasure, you will appreciate our contemporary, rooms designed with your comfort in mind. The needs of our valued guests is our primary focus, which is why we offer quality furnishings and numerous amenities to suit our guests' every need. Most of our guest rooms overlook a large, beautifully landscaped courtyard with an outdoor pool & sundeck, guest barbecues,and children's playground. Our indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, in a lush tropical setting, offer unparalleled fun and relaxation. We also offer a Deluxe Continental Breakfast for each of our registered guests in the morning. We are pet friendly, offer free parking, WI-FI, and much more! Whether your stay is for business, or for pleasure, our staff is continually working to exceed all expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Best Western Inn at Penticton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At Penticton Hotel Penticton
- Best Western Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Best Western
- Best Western Penticton