Stayed at the Best Western in Penticton for 2 nights in January. Great breakfast with lots of variety, comfortable queen beds in both bedrooms, 3 TV's. We found the staff to be friendly, and enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub (although perhaps had a bit too much chlorine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For 38 years, the Best Western Inn at Penticton remains a motel style resort for every traveler. Whether you are staying with us for business or pleasure, you will appreciate our contemporary, rooms designed with your comfort in mind. The needs of our valued guests is our primary focus, which is why we offer quality furnishings and numerous amenities to suit our guests' every need. Most of our guest rooms overlook a large, beautifully landscaped courtyard with an outdoor pool & sundeck, guest barbecues,and children's playground. Our indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, in a lush tropical setting, offer unparalleled fun and relaxation. We include our full breakfast each morning 7am-10am for registered guests each morning. We are dog friendly! Please contact us directly for information on booking a dog friendly room. We also offer free parking,free WI-FI, and much more! Whether your stay is for business, or for pleasure, our staff is continually working to exceed all expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Inn at Penticton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At Penticton Hotel Penticton
- Best Western Hotel Penticton
- Penticton Best Western
- Best Western Penticton