“unique setting”

Sage and Vines
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

ambiance, staff, food . . . nice outdoor setting with alcoves and different levels, cozy inside with friendly staff and good service. tasty food

1  Thank Sharon C

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Very interesting courtyard, and interior dining room also attractively decorated. From what everyone else was eating, I got the impression that this is probably a pretty nice casual steakhouse. But as it was only a couple hours past (a large) lunch, I opted for a light snack instead.

I had a small 'sunshine salad' and was impressed with the fresh mix of ingredients, and the (obviously carefully chosen) balsamic. Followed that up with escargot-stuffed mushrooms and (french-pressed) coffee. The mushroom, pepper,& onion dish was done in a very interesting sweet sauce (unusual for escargot, but really worked well). The escargot themselves were small but very high quality - tasted great and were cooked to perfection (very tender). A large slab of lightly toasted herb sourdough complimented the dish well, and was obviously baked on the premises.

Coffee was a tad weak, really should have had one more teaspoonful of coffee in there. On the bright side, it was very tasty coffee... and I got three mugs out of it! Service was friendly and attentive.

4  Thank mm__j__ww
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I've been here on numerous occasions for lunch and dinner. The food & ambiance are great-nice selection of different appies and mains. Bring a sweater if going in winter.

1  Thank cw1215
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I enjoy Sage and Vines for our "Date Nights"! We love our food and Aaron and his crew go out of their way to make sure we have a great experience every time! On our last visit we started with the cheese stuffed mushrooms which were so yummy! I had the lamb and it was delicious! My husband had a steak which was excellent! The wine selection is great and we usually end up with a great library wine! I started with a Cosmo Martini and it was great! We love the quaint and intimate atmosphere. The patio is absolutely great! I say give it a try! :)

1  Thank Shannon B
Reviewed January 16, 2013

It's a great place in the summer, lovely courtyard dining, but each time I have been there, I have found the protion sizes to be small, therefore overpriced, and average in taste and quailty of ingredients. The kitchy patio is worth a visit if you aren't looking for anything to exotic in the food department, but a very pleasant place to take some one for a quiet meal.