“An enjoyable lunch, good price and service”

Annapurna Restaurant
Ranked #96 of 222 Restaurants in Penticton
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My son and I went in for a lunch after visiting another Indian restaurant and giving up after a lengthy wait. I had heard that Annapurna was a newer restaurant to try in town. The restaurant was very clean and the decore was ok. We were attended to quickly and had an Indian beer Taj which a was nice in chilled glasses. Had the lunch special, I had a masala and my son a vindaloo. Meals arrived well prepared and were very tastie with ample portions. Had a delicious soup on the side, nicely prepared nan and portions were ample for the price.While my son enjoys super spicy meals ;he found his was a little lacking in the heat department, the server mentioned that the next time we come to order super spicy and he would accommodate. All in all a nice lunch, good price and happy to have made the choice.

Date of visit: June 2019
2  Thank Alex G

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Such good food here. Had a lunch with friends after some shopping. The coconut chicken was fantastic and huge servings. Highly recommended. Give them a try.

1  Thank Ward908
Reviewed May 8, 2019

First time in this restaurant. Atmosphere not what it could be for a new location. Service was mediocre. Wide menu but food seemed average.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Ordered a vegetarian dish here and received meat. . . The kind of dish where you don’t find the meat till you’re at the bottom of the dish. For a vegetarian doesn’t matter if you eat it or not because once your spoon is in the bowl the dish is going in your mouth or the garbage of course.
Terrible communication between the server and the kitchen seems to be the culprit here. They still charged me full price even for what they screwed up.

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

My gf and I went here on a recommendation and we are so happy we came!! The food was amazing and we liked having the option to choose mild, medium, hot as not everyone can handle the spice. We had pakora, samosa, garlic Mann, chicken tikka and a nepali dish.

I would highly recommend and will go again in the future!

Date of visit: March 2019