“Really good, but pricey.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of burger 55

burger 55
Ranked #19 of 192 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: come and enjoy flavourful custom gourmet burgers out on our patio and wash them down with a local beer...
Peterborough, Canada
“Really good, but pricey.”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had them make me one of those ones where they choose the ingredients....and I wasn't disappointed. I just thought that paying almost $12 was a bit much.....although they do have daily specials, and if you avail yourself of those, it's quite reasonable.

Service is friendly, and I kind of like the atmosphere.

• Visited March 2013

Okanagan, bc
“Horrible Burger”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My husband and I went there expecting this great burger, it was terrible. The bun was stale the meat was over, over cooked and the fries were cold because they were cooked and waiting for the meat. It was disgusting, don 't go there before 12:30 maybe they will have run out of old buns by then.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Annmarie58
“Restaurant burger prices in a dirty atmosphere”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I haven't been to Burger 55 for a while and I thought I'd give it another chance. I was really turned off seeing the girl who first took my cash then wiped her nose reached into a bin to grab the burger patty and slapped it on the grill. Is there a sink for staff to wash their hands? Another couple arrived and she continued to take their cash touching the cash register and went back working on my burger WITHOUT washing her hands!!!! I was discusted and will not return and I will let all those I know especially the ones that get delivery how un sanitary the hands are that make their "famous" burgers.

4 Thank skyciprian
Penticton, Canada
“If you say you're open until 8 pm”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

then don't go locking your door at 7:45 pm. I can't say enough about how bad this is for your business. You NEED you locals to be able to depend on you to be sticking to your hours, even if that means working the dead times in cold February. You can't risk angering a loyal customer by deciding to shut down early one night. We ventured out into the cold for a burger only to be disapointed at 7:45 pm (even though your hours clearly state you're open until 8.) I won't be back for a bit. Sure it's a good burger, but I can't support a business with inconsistant hours. If you say you're open until 8, then you SERVE CUSTOMERS until 8. If someone comes in at 7:59 you serve them. That's the making of a business that not only has great food, but great service and is dependable.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank T W
Seattle, Washington
“dont go anymore”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

well hear we go again, Burgers are ok if you have the money to throw down on some of the toppings.

Few points; Flip the bun with the same tongs they flip the raw patty.
Dont melt the chesee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$$$

Give a three for service as you have to do all the work urself placing the order.

• Visited October 2012